Dental Health Community

Lumps in the mouth topic

I wondered if anybody had experienced a soft, maleable lump at the base of the front gum and under the tongue? I know the subject has tended towards hard lumps and teeth problems, but I have a soft, painful, ulcer like lump in the same position, right in the centre of the very base of my front gum at the intersection with my tongue.

This discussion is related to Bony lump underneath gum, behind lower front teeth, in front of tongue.
I have a lump inside of my mouth in front of my tongue. When I lick the knot it's hard but the skin around it us hella smooth. Not sure what is going on