Dental Health Community

Started support group for NHS dentistry

Obviously a British thing, this is badly needed.  I couldn't find anything similar when I needed help.  Probably not allowed to add a FB link here but search on FB for "Support group for NHS dentistry" - I've added a lot of info already.

Jodie
I've just posted a LOT of info here http://www.ei-resource.org/support/forums/multiple-chemical-sensitivity-mcs/3525-nhs-dentistry-dentistry-with-mcs/ and I update it all the time - it involves dentistry for those with allergies/multiple chemical sensitivities + info on getting your needs taken care of via the NHS.