Dental Health Community

abcessed tooth&poss cracked bone

i think i have an abcess in my jaw and it feels like my bone is cracking around the wisdom tooth. i cant get to the dentist for a few days,. what should i do? the swelling is spreading in my face and i think my neck.
Hi there,
I think you should make an appointment with a dentist as soon as possible .You can take painkillers like ibuprofen or Paracetamol to help relieve the pain. You need urgent drainage of the pus from the abscess and, if necessary your doctor may need to remove any teeth that have been damaged by the infection. If left untreated the infection can cause osteomyelitis and sepsis. Schedule an appointment soon. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!