Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.43k Members

please help, no dentist.

Okay. From the sounds of this site, I think I have an abscess in my gums and cheek. Two mornings ago I awoke with a swollen cheek. Prior to that I was getting up to take aspirin because my head and right tooth hurt. I do have a broken tooth on my left and right side, but for right now the pain is only in the right. This morning I woke up to my cheek even more swollen than the last. I don't have insurance and not enough money to see a dentist at the moment, can you tell me anything of use to stop the pain and or swelling?

Thanks in Advance,
Christina
1 Responses
http://www.ehow.com/how_2320071_treat-abscessed-tooth-.html

Here's a link above on what to do if you think you have an abscess.  The swelling is a red flag.  Whatever town you live in, call the township and tell them your situation.  Many provide low cost or free dental help.  Might need a root canal or extraction.  Good luck!
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.