Dental Health Community

please help, no dentist.

Okay. From the sounds of this site, I think I have an abscess in my gums and cheek. Two mornings ago I awoke with a swollen cheek. Prior to that I was getting up to take aspirin because my head and right tooth hurt. I do have a broken tooth on my left and right side, but for right now the pain is only in the right. This morning I woke up to my cheek even more swollen than the last. I don't have insurance and not enough money to see a dentist at the moment, can you tell me anything of use to stop the pain and or swelling?

Thanks in Advance,
Christina
http://www.ehow.com/how_2320071_treat-abscessed-tooth-.html

Here's a link above on what to do if you think you have an abscess.  The swelling is a red flag.  Whatever town you live in, call the township and tell them your situation.  Many provide low cost or free dental help.  Might need a root canal or extraction.  Good luck!