Depression/Mental Health Forum

Do I have add

I lose concentration can not hold to one thought for to long of a time I am 34 and have a famliy I have not been able to hold a job for more then 1.5 to 2 years I seem to do a lot of day dreaming, putting things off all the time, never seeming to get thing completed I need to change my life around so that my family does not suffer. My family doctor does not think there is anything wrong he thinks Iam in a rut need help please.
Dear  Jeff,

From the information that is provided, it seems that your occupational functioning is being affected by your inability to concentrate. This can occur with mood disorders ( depression, bipolar disorder), ADD (attention deficit disorder) , drug abuse and several others. Personality disorders play  a significant role in interpersonal relationships. It would be helpful to consider evaluation by a trained Mental Health Professional to rule out any psychiatric  conditions. I wish you Good Luck.

Sincerely
HFHS-M.D.

15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area