Hypopigmentation after burn from laser hair removal

I was burned on July 17 after laser hair removal. It later peeled and I was left with white hypopigmentation marks. It has been three months and I have not seen any changes. Please let me know if this is permanent or if there is any treatment for this.
The symptoms that you are having can be due to post inflammatory hypopigmentation. Although this type of skin problem is very difficult to treat, but you can try Elidel cream or Protropic ointment on these hypopigmented areas. But use them after a dermatologist’s guidance. If the symptoms still persist then  you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA).It has provided excellent results in such hypopigmentation.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.
I got laser burn and got hypo pigmentation on my arms,,,,,I cant wear sleeveless anymore,,, Its been a month and i am using vitamin E and now i have started using ginger juice,,,,
I have just started using ginger 7-8 days ago,,,,,,,but when i got my laser and got burned, i started using vitamin e and mixed it with vitamin A and D cream from wallgreen,,,or shoppers drug mart,,,,,,,,, and i use to keep it moist 24-7 and use to do this 3 or 4 times a day and its been a month since i got my laser but i could see a little change and my marks are not that white or red anymore.......I am trying to put vitamin e and ginger juice on my marks.........just to see if this changes it more.....One more thing,,,,if u put all these things and u feel that its too greasy,,,then u can put some baby powder on it too........
i am also trying to have basil leaves in tea 2 times a day.........as it is suppose to help get rid of hypo pigmentation,,,,,,so i will keep u updated with my pigmented scars........

Check this out too
http://www.hair-n-skin-care.com/blog/skin-treatments/remedies-for-skin-patches-treatment.html
Its been a week since i am using ginger juice on my arms and my marks have been starting to blend in :) Try not to expose your skin to sun at all......if u go to beach, use sunscreen lotion all the time........
Kristle,
Have you seen any chance yet??

Shine,
I got burned by hot wax on my hand and there's a little hypopigmented scar there now. I read about you using ginger juice + vitamin D and I'm really relieved because I have hope now. The dermatologist I went to gave me Dovonex and Vectical cream. They are caleciterol creams (contain heavy amounts of vitamin D). I didn't put it on as much because I keep losing patience (lol). But I want to know if you think my burn scar will go away with ginger juice and vitam D. And how about the gel from vitamin D capsules??

Let me know please =)