Invisible Bugs crawling on skin? Strange sensation...

I posted this info before, but it was a reply to someone else's similar post...

I am a 23 year old healthy male. I recently had a full physical and the results were that I am in above average health. I have no diseases, do not use drugs, but drink on occasion.

Anyways, just started noticing these strange symptoms, within the past few weeks. Nothing "brought it on" so to speak that I can tell of. It's been going on longer, but less noticeable, now since I do not talk sleeping meds any more, it's all that I can notice...

Symptoms are strange sensations on my skin. The sensation is it feels like there are "invisible bugs" crawling on, and/or biting my skin. No actual bites, rashes, bugs, sores, or anything of the nature is ever visible. Occurs more at night, while laying down than any other time. The sensation occurs throughout my entire body, no area is exempt from this sensation, and it seems to be completely random, at times I'll feel it on my arm, then my face, then leg, then arm again, etc, no pattern. The sensation "goes away" once I touch the area (either itch it, brush at it as if there WAS a bug I am brushing off, slap it, or touch it in any way...)

I've heard that various forms of dry skin, or minor allergic reactions to soaps could produce such a problem... I have not changed body soaps, shampoos, or laundry detergent types in quite a while (well before such symptoms) I do not have dry skin, or any type of rash.

Ruled out dry skin

I've read about "Morgellons" (years ago, before it was a mainstream idea) and don't think that is what I have... I have no lesions, sores, boils, wounds, or anything of the sort, and no fibers protruding from anything.

Ruling out Morgellons.

I had read about the possibility of it being bed bugs (from reading sites like this online) so I tore my bedroom apart looking for signs of an infestation, and saw NOTHING. My mattress is brand new, the apartment I live in is also pretty close to brand new. Never the less, not a thing was found, searched mattress, box spring, walls near bed, everything.

Ruled out bed bugs.

The only other thing I've seen it could be is Restless Leg Syndrome. NOT sure about that, but I did hear that that sensation in the legs is a symptom of that, and that in some cases, the skin crawling sensation can occur all over the body, not just the legs, and still be considered RLS.

Undecided about RLS possibility.

The only other things I have going on that MAY be related, is an upper back pain/numbness... unknown cause. Been going on for years though. No diagnosis.

So basically I'm out of ideas, and about to go insane. It's terrible at night not being able to sleep because of that feeling, and not being able to sleep with my girlfriend because I keep her awake with my constant moving around and itching...
The best thing to do is go to the beach and swim. It will kill all parasites crawling in your body. I tell you, I did it.
It might be scabies
Can someone help me out. I am glad i stumbled upon this site bc I now Know am not going crazy. i Have had crawling sensation all over my body since 1992, that 24 years ago. it first started from my leg and feet and gradually moved up to my to my head early this year. when it got to my head, i was almost certain I was going to go mad any moment. I have lost count of the hospital visits i have made. the most annoying thing is that nobody in my house has it. i have stopped talking about it but suffer secretly bc people feel i was imagining things. Now I know that there are other people having the same thing. But my question is,if these were bugs in my case, why is it that nobody in my house including my husband has it. Again what can I do to get this thing to stop. I have actually lived an unhappy life as result for so long. Please help me!!!
I know....   I am having the same experience, its horrible....
Do you have a cat????
Do you have a cat????
Check and see if it's scabies
cure ?
Had same exact symptoms on/off to varying degrees for years.  

The answer is GARLIC.  

34/m/athlete here.  Extremely healthy otherwise.  

Tried everything as it was driving me nuts.  

Fresh garlic, peel a couple cloves and chew them up and swallow.  

Problem literally solved in 60 seconds.  
Im pretty sure it has to be some kind of fast moving invisible bug or mite or whatever , I know its real cause I get around people and they all start scratching at ther face mainly theyre nose just like me , I dont think its mites cause I read they move really slow so how could it get to theyre face so fast and it cant be mold unless Im so infested it just flys off of me but I usually shower before I leave , but now I isolate myself from everyone including my kids because Im scared Ill give them something , Im a 26 year old male , and no matter how hard I try I have yet to actually see a bug or anything along that nature but Im sure it has to be invisible bugs cause like I said other people feel them when they are around mainly on theyre face , and for some reason they love the nose , I know this is not an answer to anything but Im just sharing , for more confirmation of this modern day plague ,
My sister just experienced this. She found it to be mites, which are not visible to the naked eye. No none else in her family was affected, but she happened to have the light just right and she said it was the size of dot of pepper. She captured this and one other. Her Dr. thought she was insane (who captures bugs you can't see, and he could not see it) but had it tested anyway. Turned out to be a mite carried by birds that the family was tracking in from the porch.
I have the same problem about people scratching there nose when they are close to me but I fell little animals walking all over me did u fun the cure ?
Is there a cure for this ?
GARLIC.  

Problem literally solved in 60 seconds.  
I tried the garlic it don't work for me, I'm still having problem. my 10 years old grandson said they was in his head and he was looking for them falling out his head on paper.   maybe he will find the answers one day. He would stretch his head over a piece of paper and then look for them on the paper.  I find they mostly on me, when people get near me they start to cough, they attack people eyes mostly.  they look for water, when I shower they will behave for about two hours than they start looking for moister.  They bite when you try to kill them with somethings they don't like, If you try to kill them with bleach they will bring it right back to you and put it in you.  I think bug spray give live to them.  My first in counter with them is when I sprayed my house for scabies I was working at this Nursing which had scabies, we was asked to spray and clean our homes and they showed up.
Did you find out was it connected to RLS and are you okay now? I've a similar complaint and at night I keep slapping imaginary fleas! Would love to hear the outcome.
The missing puzzle. i will share but before I do if your symptoms are:
1) itchy skin, crawling stinging sensation on legs, nose, ears.
2) scabs on head
3) you feel that people are itching around you.

There is a cure.....

look at my earlier post re fermented cabbage it makes it 95% better but i've found the missing link.
Bit of explanation before i tell you what it is.
It's a fungal infection (candida) it's in your gut and it spreads and if it gets out of control is perforates you stomach lining and enters your blood stream (leaky gut) creating lots of toxins so it depends on how long you've had this, months, years or even decades it will depend how long you need to recover.
cure is anti fungals and probiotics.
trust me guys continue with the cabbage but add wild oregano100% mixed with organic cold pressed coconut oil or olive oil.
build it up slowly start with 1 drop of oregano with half a teaspoon of coconut oil with hot water and drink 3 times a day. you will experience die off but don't worry this is the fungus releasing toxins. you need to do this for at least a month. bulid up to a max of 4 oregano drops no more 3 x a day.

I've been doing this for 10 days with zero itchy feeling and any other symptoms. I'm not a doctor so please check if you're taking any meds. oregano affects iron intake so you can't take it long term, max 3 month then take a break of at least a month. This has really worked for me so i thought I'd share.

Without saying you also need to cut down on sugar, bad carbs, soda's etc. sugar feed the fungus

Good luck
sorry one more thing,
This is internal thats why nothing works.
it's not in your clothes, not in your house and that's why you are the only one that suffers. i am a male and my wife and kid do not suffer from this so think about it it has to be you. when you try and clean your surrounding and your skin it works for a few days then it comes back. WHY? cos the fungus is inside you and it will come back and filter out of your skin again.
I am killing the fungus at the source and that's what it's working for me.
Don't get me wrong when you first try this you will get ups and downs. die off will differ from one person to another but you need to stick with it. first 10 days are the worst but you will see an improvement within 5 days. you will feel brain frog, tiredness and even a bit itchy but thats the toxins from the fungus dying. drink water and flush it out.

i really think this is what we've been searching for.

Good luck and will still share progress.

Always.

that feels right...  thank you!
Not to be gross, but has anybody else noticed that if you have to do 'number two' it is much worse? I have been considering that it has something to do with my liver or what I eat. Anybody else ?
Yes I have this if I eat something with a lot of sugar it's gets worst I rub blue star onto mention and it feel like salt is coming out my skin also it will make what ever it is come try to put som on back of fingers and eye bros you will see  I went to Doctor just gave me a lotion with menthol and some cream said dry skin but we all know dry skin don't jump on you or make you feel like something is moving I have found small white dots on me look like Peper flake on white sheet I just feel them on me but they do move please be careful when saying this to doctors because am in Detroit mi and am writing you all from mental ward at Henery ford this has took over my life and now they think am crazy am only 30 yrs old and need help if any one can help me or want to talk about what I use and what helps it stop and what makes it worst you can reach me 24 /7 at ***@**** on I message or FaceTime video or just audio let's stick together and beat this with all of our minds together I no we can thanks
I agree with you!! They are most definately not invisible & i believe are a big mixture of different kinds of mites, some in an immature form & some that move very fast!! I actually managed to see 1 of the wormlike transparent ones as it kinda zapped off me into the sink & i could clearly see it! Ive tried looking 4 pictures of this thing bit am yet to find it! From what ive seen & found in the last few months of having this is they actually group together around fabric & hair & no doubt that is how the fibres get into your skin, recently while have an xtra bad day with these suckers i showered put a barrier cream all over me & then put brand new clothes on, within an hr it felt like i had heaps of things crawling on me but couldnt see anything apart from salty like grains & lil black & brown specks but when i removed my clothing there was around 30 places on my tshirt & pants the cotton had been pulled out & with a strong magnifying glass i could see the fibres moving!! Its probably a simple cure but untill a doctor takes this seriously & stops making us all look & feel crazy we will never get to the bottom of this!
Me well i have too much to live for & i am not stopping till i get answers & have collected heaps of diff samples off my skin out of my eyes, ears, hair etc  & will hold them till all my complaints get a bite & a miracle doctor comes along....only thing i havent managed to catch is the extremely fast moving transparent thing but il catch the sucker some hos
Have you looked into MS? http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Symptoms-Diagnosis/MS-Symptoms
Where does it say anything about crawling sensation?
It seems that you are either in the camp that has it and you know it is all too real or you are in the camp that does not have it and it is too far fetched to take seriously. Unfortunately, I am in the former. It is seems both groups are entrenched in their view that either... 1 it is bugs or worms or something that is causing their symptoms  or 2. It is a mental disorder and the person needs antipsychotic drugs. The condition is MS or Ekbom Syndrome or...

3. The other possibility is that both groups are correct. There is an unknown "entity" ( non-living ) that can produce these many strange physical symptoms. These physical symptoms or the early stage ( and somewhat short lived ) of the condition that will spread throughout the body and cause the more apparent neurological damage associated with mainstream ideas of MS etc etc....

The vast array of mental illness are easily classified and any armchair psychologist can categorize them. No on seems to be able to say ... here is what causes it. So in reality both groups have no idea what causes it but the psychologists are sure it is not a disease --- which is a lucrative place to be.  If it were only I seeing these things then I would happily accept that I am the one nutter in the wind. As soon as I went on line and started to see photo's of the things in other people that matched what I was seeing I knew I was buggered. As this has been studied by scientist and found to not be anything unusual, I knew there is a paradox here.

My guess ,for what it is worth, is many of the worlds psychological ( and neurological ) disease are a result of this non-living yet self replicating ( kind of like a prion ) entity. I am sure this is not new  but instead has been around for a very long time. As it spreads, my brain will be less able to see the truth that with all our great leaps forward in understanding, we have blinded ourselves to the idea that somethings are real even though they can not be.  

I have that too and i have suffered for almost 2 months but i am healed...it os nerve issues... the cure for that is stop drinking alcohol take vit b complex, drink a lot of water(3 glasses every night and 2 glasses in the morning before taking ur beakfast) and avoide being stressed..do that for a week or 2 and you will be healed
I do have black mold, lots of dust and bad cleaning habits so where do I start with first. Probably the mold! I wonder in fear how bad this mold is to people living with it? My sensations of bugs crawling on me for 3 days now is driving me crazy, but why now after all these years thinking immune to these things? :P Also could finding this weird jelly stuff in my yard the second time once was when the stuff fell in Oaksville, and called star rot. It looks like fake snow, stepped in it this second dumping in my yard foot went down and found it was jelly stuff. Why and how I've tried to health department, and poison control , they want me to pay nearly a hundred bucks to have the substance tested. Doubtful its the cause of this I washed my hands after handling. Is there something I didn't think about?
Thank you I think I found out what is going on with my situation, but could just be being optimistic. I've a hummingbird feeder out, and recently noticed their flapping wings above me following me around. These hummingbirds are dropping live food around me for some reason, and wondering if they are literally dropping mites on my head!!! I'll be watchful.
Guys please try this for just 1 week and tell me how it goes. I promise you you will not be disappointed.

1) Drink half a litre of coconut water a day. get the stuff with no added sugar. this is the best candida killer.
2) a table spoon of coconut oil with warm water 3 x a day.
3) NO SUGAR
4) swap white pasta and rice with brown and decrease portions.

trust me this will work.
Hi TTO,

What happened to your cabbage juice? Why are you not recommending it anymore?
I've just started my fermentation yesterday.
Are you still taking cabbage juice?
Are you still have this issue?

The answer is GARLIC.  

Problem literally solved in 60 seconds.  
Could be bird mites. Could be tree mites.
Ya seems like ua right.... My grand parents have some chickens... And they are having the same problem...they says that it might be  caused due to the chickens as they have parasites on them and now its transferred on them... And due to this reason they can't go on to their work... My parents called the to stay with us utill their problems are over... Now its 3 months and they are still having the same problem, ya we don't have any chickens, dogs, cats nothing. I want a solution, for my dear grandparents..... Can u help....
I had the same feeling. At random times my arms/shoulders, legs, back and head felt like bugs crawling. My doctor told me it is a pinched nerve in my neck and he put it back in place
Wow was it really a pinched nerve!? & How long did you have this feeling!? I'm suffering from these crazy sensations myself!
GARLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peal a couple cloves, then quickly chew them up and swallow.  

Itching, biting, that annoying stinging that I know you know......GONE IN 60 SECONDS.  

Might need a maintenance dose periodically, but trust me on this...the answer is GARLIC.  

I probably have garlic breath...trust me when I say I do not care.  LOL.  

Cold be tree mites.
I only detect this feeling while in bed I've recently moved into this place and I kinda skeeth it even no I plainly have no reason to I'm thinking psychological maybe??
Do you live near bushes or trees? Mites drop out of trees & bushes. My doctor said tree mites are bad this year.
Everyone. Don’t skip over this.
I’ve dealt with this for three years but have recently noticed something. And life has become livable/tolerable again. Please read.

Start moving your legs when you feel crawling. See if it stops. I've been starting to think it may be a nerve issue or blood circulation issue. Do you also have any sort of back issues, bad posture or herniated disc? (Yes there are bugs present, but keep reading.)

Please attempt to try, without focusing on the crawling feeling.

I'd lay in bed, and in minutes or moments start feeling the crawling. Then I'd turn onto my back and do the bicycle exercise with my legs. Crawling stops. Or I'd sit on the end of the bed with some space between my calf muscles and the bed so that there's nothing cutting off circulation. Then straighten up my posture. I'm talking about my back, then looking level headed, eyes straight ahead. And wala, crawling is gone.

I think it's a circulation and nerve issue. And I think when your body is in a position that is cutting off circulation or not conducive to your back/nerves, your body's nerves become hypersensitive, and throws things out of whack. Then you begin feeling things that are Always there but your body is usually used to it, so you don't usually feel it. Bugs - visible and naked to the eye - are always around us or even on us. We've heard that before.

But I believe that due to what we've been eating, or even gmo foods and other synthetic stuff, it has slowly been affecting America. Our bodies are changing. And our bodies are becoming more sensitive. Our immune systems seem to also be being affected by this, which is why things like mites or collembola, and fungi begin to flourish. It is a combination of things, that we are all experiencing. Please attempt to do what I said the next time you feel crawling, and see if it makes a difference. At least to get life back to a livable state.

My regimen has turned from being miserable every night soaking wet in tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, and lavender oil, sometimes 70% rubbing alcohol... washing all my clothes EVERY NIGHT... being afraid of being near people...

..to now just moving my legs or changing my posture the moment I feel crawling, with a once a week tea tree and lavender oil (and alcohol sometimes) mixed in with my natural hair cleansing shampoo by Camille Rose. And also make better food choices. This means less dairy and junk. Only fish if any meat. Positive and thorough thinking the moment you feel crawling. Balance.

Try it.
I'll subscribe to this blog in case anyone wants to connect with me about this. I'll have suggestions for you.
Much love.
Also check out comments from Scarlett123456 & davexyz. There’s a combination of what I’ve said, and they’ve said that if done, will get you your life back.

(also rule out the possibility that you have an actual mold issue in your house lol.)
Holy cow. Ive tried everything on earth,believe me, everything...no answers and no cure.  The random miniscule pricking is a living hell. Its been about 12 months.
I've been dealing with this for a while now..And I don't have any sores or anything I'm pretty sure..But I will try to keep my bed more clean and such as precaution..A lot of times though its like so light of a touch it feels like bugs..And its so light,its irratating..I'll go to itch or rub and it comes back there or at a different area..And I get them at random too.Its not an everyday thing..I also wake up after I just fell asleep to a light kicking twitch of my leg too..And sometimes I feel like something beside me on my bed..Honestly this makes me a bit nervous and scared so if I deal with this I typically just stay up out of slight paranoia.. I think its a physchological thing,rather than a physical for me..But I could always be wrong.
I have the exact same issue as you and it's literally happening to me right now! I'm also a very anxious and paranoid person so this is the worst thing that could happen to me. When the crawling feeling is just at my hairline I always get paranoid that it's lice :(
The answear is chemtrails,yes goverment is poisoning us with heavy metals such as aluminium and barium every single day.Look up what the planes leave behind,google chemtrails sideeffects,from fatigue heart or respiration problems to morgellons.we are not dellusional,i have the same feeling every single day,crawling on my skin.We are being sprayed with very harmfull chemicals,who knows what they put there,but the fact is these chemtrails affects humans and their skin,search up chemtrails you will be shocked.what ever they are spraying it is very harmfull and we breath it every day,it fallls on us every second, and we have it in our system. So it wouldn't be so bizzare why we have skin conditions,some worse than others,but we all are affected. We will never find out what it is they are really spraying,we can only speculate,but i know one thing,whatever they are spraying is affecting us all phsically and mentally,destroying us from the inside,maybe the crawling isn't a dellusion and maybe chemtrails have something to do with it and maybe it is all because of their grand plan,NWO. Lets spray them and make them feel bad about themselves and make them have low self esteem, make them have so much problems that they wil forget about some stupid secret society because they will have more important health issies. I don't know people it's only my opinion,but searc for yourself and try to understand.
I have Lyme Disease because of this. This is only one disease that comes as a result of the chemtrails...
I have had this happening to me in the past but never so bad I actually feel it while still awake. It used to always be when I went to bed. It drove me insane. But it had stopped for a few years and two years ago this march has come back. And it came back hard. I don't have to be sleeping now either. It happens literally as soon as it gets dark outside and continues until daybreak. Once the sun comes out!!!! POOF!!!! They are gone like they never existed. It only happens beginning at the end of feb/beginning of march but lasts until about November when it gets cold outside. I don't feel them when it's colder than about 70 degrees. So I researched and researched and there are too many could be this and that for me. So what did I do???? I went old school on their butts. I got so frustrated one. Ugh I grabbed packing tape. Wrapped it around my hands sticky side up and every single time I felt something I stuck the tape to the part of my body that was itching. It took a while of looking at the tape so many different ways and in different lighting. Finally I stuck some of the pieces of tape to a black poster board and some to a white poster board to capture light colored or translucent things on the black board and  dark colored things on the white board. Finally I saw something. It looked tiny tiny tiny and I swore I saw itry bitty wings too. So I researched everywhere and viewed so many photos of tiny bugs with wings. I actually found the photo that was identical and I mean identical to the thing I held up on my finger for another photo to compare side by side images. Even down to the color. It is a no-seeum. Exactly what they mean too I would not have ever seen this thing had I not had the investigative and research experience from my younger days of dating guys who were just plain stupid trying to cheat and lie lol. No but seriously. I'm gonna see if I can post both pics here. I put it in the tip of my finger when I took the photo so I could capture the highlight aspects and actually see what I was looking at and by doing so, you can gauge how small it is and why we don't see them at all ever. Unless you are like me and want answers now and done with doctors trying to give us all chemicals to kill us off so the doctors, pharmacists, insurance companies and pharmaceutical reps can all come up in life by making us all sick. I'll handle my life my way thank you very much!!!! Lol lol. Let me see if I can post a pic I'll be back
Has anyone just tried using rubbing alcohol on their skin.Believe it or not this might actually help kill whatever it is that is crawling on your body.
Hi. I am so glad I read about your predicament. I too have been having the same problem for years after stopping sleeping medication years ago amitriptyline and so I've been dealing with this for quite sometime few years in fact I thought I had a spider infestation a bug infestation the same issues I had I dealt with in the same way as you did I found nothing I would wake up screaming in the middle of the night swearing up and down that spiders were biting my legs my arms random places all over my body. I would throw the covers off of me and there would be nothing there and when I rubbed the  areas the sensation would go away. The feelings started getting worse a couple years ago and it turned from the biting and stinging sensation to pain. And even the softest touch would be so painful. Then I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.for probably about 15 years I have been moving my toes up and down up and down up and down in my shoes out of my shoes in bed in the bathtub everywhere I was talking to a doctor a psychiatrist actually and he told me that that's a form of RLS the moving of the feet the biting sensation of my skin crawling all of that he said and it's worse at night it's worse when I'm trying to lay down and relax and sleep it wakes me up so he put me on ropinerole taken  three times a day and that is for restless leg syndrome and it has gotten much better now at first the dosage was perfect and then over time it has gotten to the point where I'm sure it needs to be increased as some medications do he also put me on Doxepin because I had a lot of symptoms that had to do with Parkinson's disease and that has helped me also. so you might want to talk to your doctor about the ropinerole it might be something good you know and discuss with them whatever is going on and if he's not willing to investigate it further or try you on some kind of RLS medicine I would get a second opinion
Go to a Neurologist. I have had this sensation for years, was just diagnosed with fibromyalgia
These things affects other people when you standing near them, do they have fibromyalgia?  I don't think so, These things jump from me to others .  these doctors don't have the answer that why they want to tell you anything or send you to a mental hospital.
I have no answer and just read through all 1001 answers. I've been suffering for 3 years. I wish there was an answer. I'm so tired of the crawling bugs and bites that I get every night.  I wish someone would respond and give me what worked for them. I read about the ozone emitter and am seriously considering it. Please help me!
I have this exact sensation it comes and goes and I've had it for years. The only thing I found that helps is taking antihistamines. It drives me mad so I always have some in my draw in case it comes back.
I have been having the same issue for a couple of weeks now. Everyone on here keeps mentioning having the symptoms for years. My patience tolerance is so incredibly low that I'm surprised I'm not locked in the looney bin already
There is no way on God's green earth could I go on for years like this. Upon my investigation on threads like this, I've come across the same suggestions as this one, but tonight I stumbled upon a new one. The possibility of an excessive amount of yeast. I'm going to start working on eliminating it first thing tmrw.

••••••••http://www.allaboutparasites.com/yeast-infection-symptoms.html

••••••you have to read past the bulleted list of symptoms to read the paragraph about yeast.
Haha! Omg!! Ive had this for awhile but my husband has it bad now...really bad...i dont know what to do...i keep telling him that we dont have bed bugs or scabies or lice or whatever kind of bug...which totally freaks me out. Before we went to bed tonight, i heard a loud noise and asked him what it was and he told me he was "fluffing" his pillow...lol! Poor guy! Im just as miserable but as others have mentioned...staying moisturized and legs shaved for women and clean sheets and no fan. We bought a new house about 6 months ago. His issues started about a month ago BUT i did change our laundry detergent to the pods so idk...but i get the crawling sensation and the pin pricks....i also have fibromyalgia. It really is torture. Thanks for sharing ur stories. It feels nice to be validated.
Maybe the fillings in your teeth have your fillings check they can have some kind of medal in them your body has an reaction to I got rid of mine with garlic juice put on your face it will burn. put it on once at night leave it next day wash your face then keep it clean all day by whyping speed stick on your face through the day and try your best not to touch your face.make sure your fingers are clean ever time you touch your face .ps please try you'll thank it won't help but hay it really help me TRY. THANK YOU
maybe possible
maybe possible
I believe they are demonic spirits living in people to torment them.   I started having these sensation since 2012 and I have been having them ever  since .  At some point, I decided to commite suicide, but I have come to realize that suicide isn't the solution.

And yes, if you  hold your ears, you will hear them moving inside your ears.  Sometimes I even feel like snakes were moving inside of me.  Other times you feel like feathers or insects crawling on you.      They keep changing in forms when crawling on you.  They  crawl all over your body even in your eyes,  ears and nose, every where.

I have done all sort of  medical tests to find out what it is, but  they could not find anything and later said I have a mental problem.   But I know I am not going crazy.

They are lives in   your ears, Trust me,Put your finger in your ear tightly and pull it out quickly, They will jump out, to feel it.  Trust Me!!!
I got them, how would you know when they come out?
Have you gotten any answers to you question? My son seems to have the same symptoms.
Ok guys, I will write a full list of what I have done in a couple of days. This is a fungal infection (Candida) + leaky gut.
The fungus + parasite is in your blood stream and you need to get rid of it. It's not easy but it can be done.
You need to stop all sugars that includes pasta, rice, bread, soda's and most of all junk food & booze. For the first week you need to live on bone/chicken or veg broth to detox and starve the fungus. I will come back with the full protocol in a couple of days. Stop wasting time and money on anything else. Food is your medicine. Include herbs like Oregano, sage, take olive leaf supplements, drink plenty of filtered water and plain greek yogurt. No cheating. everytime you cheat you feed the problem.

Good luck
My mom n I had this problem I soaked my mattresses in diatomaceas earth n put a sheet n comforter n when u sit dust settles on comforter u sleep on n mine went away after a few months   my moms has been going on for 2years n drs can't diagnose it its sum sort of mites I believe that came from straw my mom had around the pool good luck I also read to dry ur clothed for 40 min when they r dry to kill them alcohol works directly added to where ur bit n a steamer for ur couch's should help
you do not need to have lesions with morgellans, I have none. If you take a jewelry lens and look under your nails you will see red and blue fibers. Also in the bath scrape your skin lightly and see if anything comes out in water. These are nanos. in food water and air and is going into everyone. THey are like small computers that will take over the nervous system. You cannot kill it but you can get the load down. rykerjem ***@****
Holy crap, just reading this thread is making it worse. Wait is it phychological? I am experiencing every single thing mentioned here. Feel something crawling on me on completely random parts of my body. Use bright light AND magnifying glass to inspect, nothing there. Lay down, feel something crawling on random parts of my body,inspect, nothing there. Lather, rinse, repeat. Just started a couple of weeks ago. I also have RLS. Is it that? Is it my age? My meds? Im at least somewhat content that im not alone.
Hey everyone I’ve had this bug crawling feeling for 6 years now and it drives me crazy.. I’m glad I came upon this post thinking I was the only one. I feel it when I go to sleep or wear any type of tight clothing. Especially skinny jeans I feel the “bugs” crawl like crazy. I can never wear clothes comfortably and I always try to wear loose clothing. It’s really annoying when I try to sleep because I constantly feel it but only the places where I have hair: my legs, arms are where it is worse. Sometimes I will feel it randomly on my stomach or back. Sometimes I get super itchy to where I break into a rash and tiny red bumps show up. This bug crawling feeling does not help with my depression I don’t know how long I can live with this uncomfortable feeling it drives me insane.. My family and friends do not feel it. If they’re on my bed or borrow my clothes they don’t feel the bugs it’s just me? I miss being able to wear clothes comfortably and sleeping comfortably.
There is something called delusion of parasites.  You can google it to read more about it.  Basically it means a sensation of having bugs crawling on your skin.  It is a real medical thing
I had the same symptoms.  Do you know how it feels when you sweat after an intense workout, and you get itchy all over your body, that is how mine felt.  I start to take notice in what I was eating.  I eliminated some thing to try and rule out what was causing the problem, and I noticed that if I eat pork, eight hours later I would have the itchy feeling.  At first I thought it was in my head, but I tested it on a number of occasions and the itching would come on later that night or early that morning around 2:00 or 3:00.  So now I try to stay away from breakfast food that sever pork, or any pork products.  Also I just read that the medication I was taking have pork jelliton in it, that explained why I was itching so bad, despite the fact of not eating pork.  I have no clue as why this was happening, so I looked it up and I found out that it this type of allergy occur if you have been bit by a tick.  You could have been bit as a child or when you was an adult, but the tick releases some kind of antigens that stays within your body years later, and it sometimes trigger when some people eat red meat or pork.  I hope this help.  It definitely helped me because I can control it better.
Hi Haywoodusmc, I'm not a medical professional, but I have heard that liver problems can cause skin itching. Maybe you could get your liver tested. Otherwise, I wonder if it could be a peripheral nervous system issue. I'm truly sorry, as I have had issues with nerves that I am trying to figure out. I hope you have found an answer that you needed since your post in 2009!
I had the same pin prick, bugs crawling feeling on skin for years and found the answer. Diet.
I stopped eating apples and the majority of this went away. Also when I eat gluten 7 to 10 days later I get itching, freaky crawling, pin pricks.
I have had nothing of this sort for over two years by avoiding common foods causing irritation or indigestion.
In other words, the feelings are weird but are probably related to poor digestion, and consequent immune system reaction.

One more tip. If you have slow or poor digestion, eat a little high GI white rice with most meals. It saved my health.
Suggestion to get over this. Design two very simple healthy diets sharing none of the same foods. Stick to each diet, for two weeks. By the end of the two weeks your itching, biting sensations should be gone.
In these diets, avoid everything that causes anyone digestion issues. Research this.
Thus you hopefully can prove the bugs are not real (if its the case), and that you are experiencing an inappropriate (ancient?) physical reaction. Please try. Best wishes.
To quickly get to my point; if you had a dental sealant used up to a year before your symptoms you could be experiencing an allergic reaction.  Since your body cannot remove the sealant your nervous system slowly goes haywire and creates the bug crawling sensations or even the sores that won't heal.  This is especially likely for those with an allergy to sulfa.  The solution is simply to have the sealant removed and let your body heal.  Your dentist will think you're crazy but, it's the only thing that will work if this situation fits you.
yes my name tammie tate find me at woodhaven in foresat park  86 street near bank
I'm a female, 32 years old, healthy overall.
I started feeling this ever since like a year later I got a dog (been with my dog for 2 years), and what I JUST noticed right now is that I felt this right after I had contact with my dog, and my dog JUST had contact with some poo... don't know if it's its own, or cat poo (since evil cats come and poo in my yard to provoke my doggie).

I don't let my dog sleep in my bed regularly but let her get in my bed  last night after weeks of not doing so thinking that those episodes had to do with my dog, and during that time of not letting her in I didn't have any episode, but last night didn't have any problem whatsoever either... except right now that my dog went outside, and I noticed foul odor when she came inside. I know she probably rubbed herself on the grass (which she likes to do) but sometimes she rubs herself to *more* than just grass.
She came inside. I pet her head (clean, not-"soiled"-head), and now I'm chilling in bed (before I go and wash her) and starting to feel the creeps again!!! (she's in her bed now)

does this ring a bell to anyone???

btw, I dont get any bites, just the "walking" sensation all over my body.
It can be mites. There are different types of mites. You get  this weird and creepy sensation of bugs crawling on your body - random places and your skin being itchy. They are not visible in the eyes. Good luck.
For those with an unexplained sensation of bugs crawling on them... especially at night, please consider getting your iron levels checked with your PCM.  Iron-deficiency anemia is a growing problem due to poor nutrition, and one symptom can be restless leg syndrome (often experienced at nighttime and includes a lot of the symptoms described by others above).  If you eat mostly carbohydrates in your diet, and not a lot of eggs, meat, or green leafy veggies... you could be at higher risk for this type of anemia.  If you are not able to see a doctor, consider taking a supplement with added iron.  Also, try to improve your iron intake with iron fortified foods, green leafy veggies, and lean meats.  You might want to increase your fiber and water, because constipation is common as your body gets used to the increase in iron.  It's still best to get lab tests, especially if you're symptoms don't improve after increasing your iron for about a month.   As others have suggested, you could also have a food allergy, or even some sort of gallbladder or liver issues.  If you're also experiencing abdominal tenderness, or yellowing of the eyes or skin, or fevers, you'd better get to the ER stat.  And of course, you'll need to be fairly confident that you've ruled out a bug infestation!
Here are a few articles describing how low iron can lead to your symptoms:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352512617301650
https://thenpmom.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/iron-deficiency-anemia-the-most-common-anemia/
https://www.myactiveiron.co.uk/2017/08/09/6-weird-signs-iron-levels-low/
I am even more confused now. Not sure these creatures are inside the guts or in my beds or in my pants.
It has been more than a year now. I feel they are some living, hopping and invisible demons waiting for me at home and when they  take or inject  their stuff I get allergy, itching and  I start getting disorientated so I cannot concentrate on any work. My whole body feels flushed with lactic acid and I can do any training. My lips, hand, feet and skin gets swollen and  I start feeling  many swollen ridges in my head. They go everywhere: nose, eyes, ears, my pants - everywhere:)
This is a nightmare...
ok, I have lived through this same exact same problem, especially at night while watching TV... I spent hours on the internet trying to find a solution... not much info anywhere... while searching one day on a very obscure blog i saw that someone posted that this problem is not a bug on the outside, but a microscopic fungus on your skin that you feel only when you are not moving and in a very still, relaxed state.... i was very sceptical..... the solution was way too simple.... draw a bath and pour bleach in the water mix well, and soak in the bath... so what could happen, simple and inexpensive potential solution so I gave it a try and it actually worked, I had to repeat a few months later, but it worked... try it and see
Look up scabies or demodex mites.
I feel a moving sensation in my body whenever I put on clothes, especially when I wear T shirts. The movement is super irritating. These movements are aggregated when I'm in a cold environment. Particular when I'm in a relaxed state. Lately I feel them under my feet. I have tried several means. I am confused at the moment because this is taking a better part of me..
Pinworms or threadworms
My husband went through "there are invisible bugs on me". He tried everything to get rid of the "bugs"!!! Bleach, bug spray, Dr's  on & on. Finally we found a wonderful Dermatologist who told him she knew exactly what was wrong and beeeelieve me he thought she was full of ***t!! But we did exactly as she said and within 2 days.... Gone. No itching, no "bugs"! The Dr told him to immediately stop using anything like soap, shampoo, laundry soap, dish soap, no bleaches, etc with perfumes, dyes, paraben just use these items that are free of anything. We had to wash EVERYTHING that would touch his skin. 1 year later still no issue. You MUST stop using these items that cause the "bugs crawling on me" crap.
Its threadworms! Or pinworms!
Pinworms or threadworms
If you haven't yet ask your Dr to check you for systemic candida and the types  sounds cRaZy but it's becoming a US epidemic. Drs don't normally test for this. Because it's throughout your body. Like mine which I studied for 3 yrs and went to over 20 Dr visits and specialist finally a phsychiatrist did the test. It even explained my eradic behavior and overturned my bipolar diagnosis. I'm not cRaZy this is real. It is treatable   left untreated it is deadly. God bless you don't give up be assertive GET the test.
Your problem & the way you described it is EXACTLY what my husband said/had!! He suffered with this for over 2 years. He was so frustrated, angry & depressed he contempled hurting himself :(  He tried everything you can possibly think of to "get rid of the bugs". He finally got the answer, it's not anything you've ruled out & not bugs on you... His smart wonderful Dermatologist immediately fixed the issue... He stopped using any and all products that include dyes, perfumes, etc. Laundry soap, dish soap, do not use bleach, Deodarant, wash EVERYTHING that will come into contact with your skin with "free laundry soap". I immediately went out and replaced his regular products with the perfume, dye, paraben free products and within 2 days the "bugs on his skin feeling"... GONE!! The only time he has the "bugs" back is if he uses anything that may have not been washed with the "free" products. He's not had the issue for 2 years! I can't even begin to tell you the things we tried to get rid of the issue. Good luck.
Its a mold infestation in ur crib that's causing u to have these symptoms bruh... 100% positive.!
I’ve finally figured out my issue!  Ive had this annoying issue for over 10 tens.  It seems to get worst and more difficult to get any sleep.  Ive tried everything.  The best quick solution so that I can stop the crawling feelings at night is to spray myself with rubbing alcohol.  That usually allows enough time for me to fall asleep.  Sulfur soaps helps too but only for a few weeks.  After going to the doctor for a allergy test I’ve found out that I’m allergic to dustmite! They are everywhere and impossible to get rid of.  The dr told me to go to costco to get Aller-tec ($20 for 365 pills) to help with the itching. I’ve also bought dustmite proof mattress covering, pillow covers, and duvet covers. That seems to help the most.  Please go to the dr to get yourself tested.  I will be happy to answer any question.
Try taking an enzyme supplement. I have had the same symptoms for the past few months & believe it is a very early stage of Morgellons. If it is, you need to cut out most sugar from your diet & processed foods. I am taking something called Candex, grapefruit seed extract, oregano oil & a parasite detox vitamin from my functional doc by a co. called Food Research. Praying your issue has been resolved & you don't need the advice.