Does a Complete Metabolic Panel detect diabetes or tell a doctor if you are at risk?

I went to the doctor due to blood in my urine, one doctor said it was a UTI and game me medication the burning and irritation stopped, but I used the restroom again and saw blood. I went to a different doctor, who is sending me to get a Ultrasound on the kidneys and ureatha tomorrow. My questions is, since they did an Complete Metabolic Panel, and it looks at glucose would that tell them if i'm at risk of diabetes..and if they looked at the blood work and it looked good does that mean I don't have diabetes?
Yes, a complete metabolic panel will tell you if you have diabetes- if they state that your blood sugars were good, then you shouldn't have to worry about diabetes.

Is there a particular reason you are concerned about diabetes?