MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

im confused.

at the end of august, i went to the doctor for my health issues. i found out that i was pre diabetic. they told me that if i would lose weight that it would go away. well in 8 months, i went from 434lbs to 338lbs and still losing but its like my sugar has been borderline low lately. i lost weight to improve my health and its like my sugar is inconsistent and i dont even eat no where near like i used to. has anybody ever heard of this before?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Dont know what to say all I know is you lost 100LB.

what is border line low BG? what are your BG readings?

Fasting BG?
BG 1 hour after eating your biggest garb meal of the day?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community