Emphysema Community
76 Members

Emphysema attacks?

I am wondering why my boyfriend who has been diagnoised with emphysema and sleep apnea wakes up in the middle of the night having seizures and cant breathe even after he has used a rescue inhaler... He often stops breathing and I have to revive him mildly? We have tried propping him up when he sleeps but to no avail... Ive never had to deal with this before and I am curious as to how I can help him breathe easier... He also has a C-pac which makes him choke more so he isnt able to use it...
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.