Endometriosis Community
2.54k Members

Can endometriosis cause pain to radiate down leg to toes?

I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19. I am now 41 with tons of drs visits for ovarian cysts and pelvic pain. I had hernias in my femoral artery both legs and fixed with mesh in Nov 2016. Now im experiencing excruciating pain in lower right abdomen that seems to radiate to my lower back and my right leg to my toes. Feels like a burning sharp pain like a hot knife twisting in my guts. Then pain shoots down leg to toes feels so hot its cold like ice burn. Not sure how to explain that. Any help would be appreciated. I dont like taking pain killers so im trying to deal with pain but im to tears its so bad. Ive seen my family dr a surgeon and gynecologist.
2 Responses
136956 tn?1425609872
When is the last time you had an ultrasound to check out what is going on inside of you? You could also have deferred pain meaning the pain could be else were and not directly where the pain is that you are having
Hi! I have horriable pain down my leg all the time from the endometriosis
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Endometriosis Community
2.54k Members
3.26k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.