Can endometriosis cause pain to radiate down leg to toes?

I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19. I am now 41 with tons of drs visits for ovarian cysts and pelvic pain. I had hernias in my femoral artery both legs and fixed with mesh in Nov 2016. Now im experiencing excruciating pain in lower right abdomen that seems to radiate to my lower back and my right leg to my toes. Feels like a burning sharp pain like a hot knife twisting in my guts. Then pain shoots down leg to toes feels so hot its cold like ice burn. Not sure how to explain that. Any help would be appreciated. I dont like taking pain killers so im trying to deal with pain but im to tears its so bad. Ive seen my family dr a surgeon and gynecologist.
When is the last time you had an ultrasound to check out what is going on inside of you? You could also have deferred pain meaning the pain could be else were and not directly where the pain is that you are having
Hi! I have horriable pain down my leg all the time from the endometriosis