Aa
A
A
Close

chronic nausea and canker sores

I am 18 and female. I got mono this past september during my first semester at college and recovered by late november. From my mono, I also got night sweats and nausea, but it all went away by Thanksgiving. However, in January I went through a very stressful period in my life. Ever since then, I have had chronic nausea and night sweats. I have also been getting canker sores in the back of my throat lately. Also, ever since I had mono, I have had one swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck that will just not go away. I also get a severe headache about once a week. The most debilitating symptom is my CONSTANT fatigue. I wake up in the morning feeling tired and I get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. I have started exercising and eating right, but it didn't really help. I am so stressed about my health, I fear that I have HIV or cancer. I got blood tests done in februrary and everything came back normal, including HIV. but, i still obsess over it. The weird thing is that I have never had sex, only oral- once! I can't figure out what is wrong with me and I am depressed most of the day. I am on 50mg of Zoloft but my doctor is weening me off. I have seen 4 different doctors and they all tell me it is just stress and anxiety, but I have been stressed before and I have NEVER felt like this.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA