Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.04k Members
Avatar universal

Have ED. Help

Hello 63 yr. I have had ED for several years. And just had prostate surgery a yr ago. I am looking for a vacuum pump. To aid with my condition. Was wondering if anyone has used one with success. Would like to get suggestions on brand. Thank you
2 Responses
Avatar universal
You can get a pretty good VED (Vacuum Erection Device) from Walgreen's online - it's called "Pos-t-Vac" & costs about $100. That seems a little pricey, but some of the 'medical quality' pumps can cost $300 or more. You can find cheaper ones online but I can't vouch for how well-made they are or well they work. Good luck to you...
Avatar universal
...meant  '...or HOW well they work'...
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.