Exercise & Fitness Community

Weight Loss and Exercise for those who work in an Office

Stuck behind a desk all day at the office?  What can someone in that position do to exercise during the day, maintain weight loss, etc?  they can have pretty tempting food in that break room and coffee and donuts does not equal a sleek physique.  How should people in this inflexible situation manage their day for some exercise and eating well?  
I think this feeds right in to the last post you started -- if you live that sedentary life, then as soon as the work day ends, get out and move.  Those folks have to exercise formally.  When I had a desk job, as soon as my day was over I went out and ran.  On the weekends, I played basketball.  Now I was a young lawyer in those days and so the work day and work week never really ended, so I took breaks, did my exercise, meditated, ate, and often had to get right back to working, but in that situation, being an active type of person, I just had to get out and move.  Otherwise my mind turned to mush.  It's how I got through graduate school and law school, where you sit in a library and study for hours on end.  But when the mind did all it could do, it was time to move.  Come on people, isn't anyone else out there?  Mom is working hard to help us all here, there has to somebody else here -- this used to be an active forum!