Blue Field entoptic Phenomenon

I believe that this is what I am experiencing,I see them when I am looking at something clear,I believe I may have anxiety problems,could that at all be the reason for me suddenly starting to see them?Is there any way to stop this,as anytime I see this I freak out of most then anything else about my anxiety,I can go out in public,do things,but if I see those,I just freak,are they life threatening at all??

This discussion is related to Floaters, blue field entoptic phenomenon, blur vision, etc....
BFEP is NORMAL entopic phenomena. Use the search feature and read more about it also google the term.

JCH III MD
R seeing entoptic phenomenon  a sign of eye or neuro disorder
no
Thanks doc!For all ur previous responses they hv been really helpful and hv been very helpful for my anxiety.i just needed to ask u that as a doc do u hv suggest any remedy for a anxiety ?
See a psychiatrist, take anti-anxiety medication, live a healthy life-style, don't seek to control your anxiety with alcohol or tobacco, exercise, wander over to the anxiety forums and hang around there.

JCH MD
I see a black spot when my heart beating very fast.do u know y this is happening or u encounter any case with such strange happening?
The black spot seems to be beating with my heart.
Thank you

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Community