Eye Care Community
22k Members

Right pupil bigger than the left pupil

Hi, I am a 33 yrs old male. A few months back I noticed that the size of my right pupil is more than double the size of my left pupil or I should say my left pupil is really smaller than my right one. In bright lights my left pupil reduces to the one third of the size of my left pupil but this doesn't effect my vision or sight. I have no history to brain injury or headache or vision problem or allergies. I don't wear glasses either, rather I should say my eyesight is good. I sit before computer for more than 10 hours everyday. Please let me know if this disorder is something that I should be worried about? I still dont' have any problem with my eyesight neither do I have headache or anything like that.
Thanks.
Since its new it needs a full court press evaluation. Find an neuroophthalmologist at www.aao.org  

Take in several good full face photos showing the size of your pupil take 3-5 and 7-10 years ago.

Don't let the techs put in any drops till the Eye MD sees you.

JCH MD