Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
I had my 3rd IUI yesterday, and boy it was the worst of them all. Super crampy, brown discharge, and very sore all through my body.....(like I got beat up) and tired afterwards. I did have an hcg trigger shot 3 days prior and on my 5th round of clomid. Is this just the side effects of the shot or the iui???
I had my first  IUI procedure last jan 28, also taking utrogestan 100mg 4 times a day for two weeks , same effects like breast tenderness, and always feeling bloated, i'm on my 13th day today had a slight bleeding and it really scares me if i'm still going to get pregnant, tomorrow is our doctor's appointment to check if i'm pregnant, fingers crossed positive result tomorrow. Good luck God bless to all !
I am new to this site, and I am very excited to see that I am not alone!  I had my first IUI on February 1, 2008 and I get to test at home this Saturday.  I really have had no symptoms at all, and I'm setting myself up for a negative result.  After trying for so long with no success, it's difficult to put all of your hopes on the line...again and again.  I don't know if it was the shot I received pre-IUI, if it's the Prometrium, or if I'm just PMS'ing, but I have been really cranky lately, I've had really sharp cramps in my abdomen, and my breasts are only a little sore.  No nausea, no vomiting, no fatigue....but I'm still praying for a miracle...
I'm new to this site and wanted to share my experience with you all.I also had my first iui done Feb 1,2008.Was put on Clomid 100mg for 5 days.Before the clomid I went back for sonogram and had 10 follicles. I then started takinig the clomid and went back for 2nd sonogram which showed I had 4 follicles none had matured but one which they said needed to be a 1.8cm and it was 3.3cm so we went ahead and did iui on Sat Feb1, 2008.Had progesteron level checked last Thursday 7th it needed to be atleast a 15 it was 23.9 she said that was good.I really didn't cramp right after the iui but I did start cramping that evening I have been cramping on and off since sometimes it more like ovulation pains in my right ovaryIi go back this Thursday 14th for pregnancy test.But at other times it's like menstral cramp.Then at other times there is no cramping at all.I do pray that this one is it.I believe that maybe I'm where I'm at because God needed me to be there. I never knew so many people had the same problem until I walked into a fertility clinic.And I now pray everyday for ladies I have seen there.I do believe in God and in His promises He said He is no respecter of persons what He done for one He'll do for another. But we have to have our faith in Him.I don't have my faith in my doctors I have my faith in that God is using my doctors to make this happen.We struggled with the choice to use fertility treatment or not and we finally agreed that it was o.k. I have learned that faith without works is dead.And that God said He went away but He left us the power to do the things He done.He needs people to let Him use them (doctors and such).Hang in there and as long as you believe that God can do it then your time will come. We will be praying for you all !!!!!!!    
I had 2 IUIs back to back on 2Feb and 3Feb after Lg surge on 1st Feb. Progesterone done on 8 Feb was 27 which according to the nurse was very good.
No signs of preganancy yet....except for little cramping off and on. Also get up in the middle of the night, feeling fresh...sometimes feel sick in my stomach. I am really hopeful this time, as my folli was 32 mm and my progesterone came out good. Have not tried HPT yet....waiting for my blood test on 15th feb. Wish me good luck!!
yes your progesterone was good my doctor said anything over a 15 was good and she said mine at 23.9 was very good and yours was higher then mine.I don't know you but I do know how you feel.I can truly say that. I'm 34. Me and my husband have been together for 13 years. never prevented pregnancy it just never happened the doctors said nothing was wrong with us so we decided to give this fertility thing a shot.So when I say I know how you feel I truly do.I'm a teacher and I'm with children all day and I'm just waiting on the day I can be with mine.I'll be praying for you.God knows the desire of your heart!!!!  God Speed!!!