Gallbladder Community

Gallbladder pain but no stones

I just got back from having a ultrasound done of my gallbladder and the ultrasound tech said I would have to wait til tomorrow til I got my results but she didn't see any stones.. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have been having pain by my right rib now since I've been 20 weeks.. It comes and goes and it always happens after I eat fatty foods.. It's radiates to my back by my right shoulder blade.. It's hard to get comfortable. I'm positive it's my gallbladder but if it's not stones what else is it?
Hi, the enlarging uterus can sometimes cause pressure and discomfort. The other causes for the pain could be gastritis, peptic ulcer disease and GERD. Disorders of the liver and colon could also cause pain. Kidney disorders to produce colicky and sharp pain. Sometimes anxiety with flatulence can cause this pain. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance. Regards.