Armpit Pain

About two weeks ago my left armpit started hurting.  The pain increased over the next two days, but eventually stopped hurting by the 4th day.  Starting yesterday my right armpit started hurting and the pain increased throughout the day.  I know have a lump there that seems to be swollen.  Are there lymph nodes in your armpit?  What could be the cause for one armpit to hurt one week and then two weeks later the other one is hurting?  The pain is horrible and hurts when I even try to put deodorant on.  I don't know whether or not to go to the doctor.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I' m A 23 year old female. I have suffered pain under my left armpit for the last week.
Recently I noticed a small swollen lump.
I am a little alarmed. What should I do next.???

Thank you
how did any of you solve this problem I have the pain under there too..  part of me thinks its may be becuase I drive using only my left arm but i am right handed ( and my left arm is weaker)
Well, my answer to all of you would be to see a chiropractor. It appears to me that you all have misplaced vertebrae in your upper back and neck and this can surely cause the symptoms you are talking about. It is worth a try.

If you don't feel comfortable doing this, then I would say see your doctor for a blood work up and scan, then, if there is nothing wrong, see a chiropractor. In the end, I feel the chiropractor will be the answer you are looking for.
sometimes even when it is warm and not chilly at all, I break out in goosebumps, get chills, especially when I am very tired>?  Is this common at my ate 71.  And I have had this pain in my right armpit when I lift the arm or press on the area??  going to doctor soon for six month check up will ask her. but, concerned right now??