General Health Community
8.87k Members
Avatar universal

Bump on my eyeball!

I have found a bump on my eyeball right next to pupil. I have some redness next to the bump, and today it started to hurt. What should I look into doing?
3 Responses
Avatar universal
You should set an appointment to seen by an ophthalmologist.
Avatar universal
You need to go to an Optemologist, you probably have some debris in your eye that needs to be removed before it gets really infected. Your eyes are not something you can wait to take care of especially if it is hurting.
Avatar universal
Sounds like you have possibly scratched the cornea; corneal abrasion.  

I would definitely consult an Ophthalmologist about this.  
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
80052 tn?1550346932
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.