General Health Community

why am I nauseous and dizzy and have headaches

I'm sorry you feel poorly.  You need to see your physician to be properly evaluated for these symptoms, so they can hopefully properly diagnose what is wrong & prescribe proper treatment to help you feel better.  The symptoms you describe could happen in a number of conditions, each with different causes and treatment needs to be tailored to that cause/those causes.
It might be stress, but if your head starts hurting to the point it feels like thunder go to the hospital and get checked out Immediately. I"m not trying to scare you and I'm not a doctor but a month ago I had the worst headache I had ever had, it felt like thunder going off it was worse then a migraine got to a hospital. In my case I was having a stroke, and my brain was bleeding. Please all your doctor and tell him/her your symptoms and there the best to advise you.

Good Luck