61 days after high risk encounter -- fatigue?

Hello.  On May 6th (61 days ago) I had a high risk, unprotected insertive anal encounter with an escort that I have seen several times before (but never unprotected).  It was a brief, 30 seconds or so incident in the shower before I freaked out and pulled out. I am not going to post a lot of stuff about symptoms because I know they are not indicative of infection, but I did have some sore throat about a week after the incident, which went away in about 5 days.  From there, I went on to do several Oraquick tests at 27, 32, 37, 54, and 60 days following the home kit instructions.  All show negative without even a faint positive line at the 20 minute mark.  I also had a 34 day 4th generation duo test done through Quest Diagnostics (code 91431x was apparently the test code) which came out non-reactive.  I am now at the 61 day mark, having just gotten another blood drawn for a follow-up 4th generation test.  Should I feel pretty confident that my testing is going to continue being negative?

The only weird thing I have been feeling lately is a bout of unusual fatigue over the past five days or so.  I would get up at around 6:30-7am, and feel somewhat tired for the rest of the morning -- not enough that I have to get back to bed immediately, but enough that I feel I want to nap for an hour.  During the evenings I am pretty alert.  I don't know if it's due to missing a lot of sleep lately due to this HIV anxiety (been averaging about 6 hours or so a day), but I do hear that fatigue is one of the things associated with HIV infection.  Given my description and the results I have already tested for, what do you think or the chances I will be negative at the 61 day mark?  Thank you.
A Non-reactive (negative) result means that the test did not detect any HIV antibodies at this time.
You should feel confident that your negative status will hold.
Thanks for the reply, Ruby.  Could anxiety about my health be causing the fatigue I am experiencing?
Yes.
Thanks James.  Regarding fatigue (and loss of appetite which I now also have) as potential results of a seroconversion event, is it likely that they are occurring just now after 8 weeks post incident?  And if so, would I also likely be experiencing fever ( I have read that it is a pretty common associated sign with acute infection).  Thanks
Another possibly pesky question: have any of the experts here witnessed or personally heard of 34-day duo negative later turn out to be positive, regardless of risk?  Specifically, the test I took is the Abbott 4th gen test.  And in general, does risk level teally have an impact on accuracy of the test at 34-days?
hi all.  I have another update.  I just got my 61 day 4th gen duo test results.  Non-reactive.  Do you think I can finally move on?  Could not sleep at all last night waiting for the results and I really hope I can finally rest now.
You do not have HIV

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community