HIV Prevention Community

ARS Symptoms after a week.

I had sex with a hooker a week back. I used a condom and it didn't look if the condom broke.  I have the following symptoms

1. Mouth Ulcer (left side)
2. Swollen Lymph node under left chin
3. Burning eyes

Are these symptoms of ARS? Please help..
No protective sex is safe sex no risk
But are mouth ulcers a symptom of ARS? I have only one ulcer. It is quite painful though.
Not at risk for HIV. You do not describe how you think something got into your mouth, did you do unprotected oral? In this case you might want to check the STD forum.
No I didn't perform any oral on her.  She gave me a bj with a condom on. Another thing that scares me is the lymph node pain on my left chin. What could be the cause of this pain?
No risk for HIV