HIV Prevention Community

Combo Test and unclean tray

Dear Doctor,

I' sorry for i'am back, but please give me your advice again,

i went to reputable clinic in Jakarta Indonesia for my 36 days ( 5 weeks 1 day) ab/ag p24 combo test ,

my exposure is licking vaginal fluids on breast

and thanks GOD the result was nonreactive, all the equipment are new (cotton, band aid, needle) but what make me worries is there are drops of blood from previous patient on tray which the test equipment are placed,

1. can i get hiv if any equipment (cotton, band aid, needle) were contaminated with the blood on tray

2. can i move on with my ab/ag p24 combo test result  on 36 days ( 5 weeks 1 day)
because i have many symptoms right now like mouth ulcers and swollen pain lymphs under my jaw

i don't know maybe the ulcers it is caused my smoking habit

sorry for my poor english

Best Regards
CXDXRX
can't imagine that there was BLOOD on the tray...i'm thinking your over active imagination is at work here.
It doesn't matter even if there was blood on the tray,it's no risk for HIV because the virus becomes inactive outside the body & can't infect you.
Thanks RainLover for your adive, I apreciate it

Lizzie I realy see droops blood on tray when I got the test and it's not mine, please would give me your advice is it risk or not
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.