HIV Prevention Community

Giving Oral Sex with a guy with a Prince Albert Piercing (PA)

Hi Group,

Quick question, I was with a guy last night and we played around. He had a prince albert on his penis and I sucked for about 3 minutes. Then later, he took the piercing out and I sucked for about another minute. No ejaculation in my mouth, a little precum only and just sucking. Was I at risk?

Jim
Zero risk from oral sex,prince albert or not,makes no difference.You had no hiv risk so you can relax.Your safe.
Thank you man for the response! I trusted him but I just wanted to make sure that piercing wasnt going to elevate it to a risk.