HIV Prevention Community

HIV, Possible Exposures and Rash

Well, two weeks ago, I was injured by a pin, at a cloth store while taking measurements. It went reaaly deep, in a stupid accident. I though it was not a problem, since it's not a hollow needle, and the virus is very unstable out of the body. 8 days ago, i've a sexual contact with a friend, which involved me receiving 10 seconds of oral sex, and me rubbling and pushing my penis against his anus. At some point, i've pressed a little harder, and he asked me to stop. I don't think it did get in, and my friend assured me it didn't, but still, I have no clue of how dip it has to get in for this activity to be a dangerous one, and I have no clue about his status. Today, 2 huge red bumps appeared in body...one at the scalp, and the other on my back. Should I be concerned about HIV rash? Thank you
I must had, that also, 2 days ago, a lot of small red dots appeard around my waist.I thought they where due to the friction of my boxers and the really hot and sweaty day
You never had an exposure.

HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child