HIV Prevention Community

Hiv rash on foot

Hi guys.I woke up in the middle of the night two nights ago with my foot itching randomly. so I kept scratching it and it was red but no bumps.  Then the next day the bumps were pink all over my left foot.  Now they're dark red.  can the hiv rash just be on your left foot and no where else on your body? its like dark red bumps only on my left foot or is it probably a bug? I don't feel sick otherwise.
Why are you posting in this forum. You've never had an exposure.
actually.  I was hooking up with a friend and the condom did break for about two seconds. but he assures me that he was completely clean and hadn't done anything since he was tested.  but that was more than two months ago. I know i'm probably fine but just curious about the rash.
ARS rashes are not found on the feet.