HIV Prevention Community

Oral sex

Hello, I had a risk with a girl , she gave me blowjob , I was without condom. I am so stressed. Does I need test. Many website said it is a risk
Stop stressing. You had no risk. No one has ever got HIV from a blowjob or oral sex and neither will you.
follow sleeplessnights34 no further questions or answers
If she has blood in her mouth.
Even if she had minor cuts or abrasions in her mouth and even if she was HIV+, you still wouldn't have been at risk. NO RISK.
And what if I had pimple on penis with blood and std then. Is there anyone got HIV from blowjob
Still no risk. And that goes for any other "what ifs" you can think of. Not only does HIV become uninfectious when it is exposed to air, but saliva also has different enzymes that break the virus down.