A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

Orasure Home Hiv Test

Good day all.
  I have a question i had a Low risk activity Aug 23 rd 2012 I bought a at home salvia test called orasure Oct 5th , 15th and again on my 11 week date nov 7th all were negative. How acurate is a neg  test at 11 weeks. No sign or symptoms. Do i need to move on with life or get another test. Thanks for your feed back
26 Responses
4202320 tn?1366275800
Dear frd can u please tell us ur exposure, anyway ur conclusive result at 11 weeks Wii not change. Be happy and play safe in future.
the exposure was protected sex But a condom broke prior to intercourse, And i had a bit to drink and i think neg if anythiing happened that iawas not aware of
4202320 tn?1366275800
Hiya mate ur 11 weeks conclusive will not change... Move on tc
Im moving on this taught me a lesson no more sex for me!! this is some scary stuff thanks for your responce
It's oraquick Home Test.
correct is a 11 week neg result ok do i need to mobe on with my life
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.