HIV Prevention Community

Please help with an advise

Last week I was in Sydney where sex work is legal and the girls undergo free medical check up every month. I visited a gentleman club one night where I interacted with a lady
1. The lady was naked where as I was not.
2. There was no Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex and Anal Sex.
3. We just engaged in foreplay where in I fondled her breasts and sucked her nipples.
4. The lady fingered her own clitoris area and subsequently massged her breasts with the same hands.
5. I also briefly touched her vagina and used the same hands to massage my penis briefly.
6. There was never direct contact between our private parts.

Dear Team my specific questions are.
1. Assuming the lady own precum was on her breasts when she massaged it after fingering herself, will it pose any risk if the same would have been ingested by me during the nipple sucking.
2. Any secretion on my hands after touching her vagina can be of any risk if I used the same to massage my penis.

Thank You for the help
1) No
2) No

Nothing you listed was any risk for HIV. You have zero exposure. You can move on with your life and stop the senseless worrying about this NON event.