Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.1k Members

Risk of HIV from anal without ejaculation?

I'm male and I had my first (and only) sex 2 months ago (receptive anal). My partner didn't use a condom (now I realize how incredibly stupid that was). He didn't ejaculate inside, and whole act was around 2 minutes. I didn't notice later any blood coming out from my anus and it didn't hurt me. Till today I didn't experience any HIV symptoms (though I know some people don't experience any symptoms at all).

I'm 23 and my partner is 35.

My question is: how easy was for me to get HIV from my partner (if he has it)?

I'm going to take a test in a month, but I'm so scared.

Thanks for the answer.
5 Responses
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
6.5 in 10000. Get tested with fourth generation and if result negative then use condom everytime you have veginal or any sex
Good news: I did testing today and I'm hiv negative. What a relief!
Last couple of days were a disaster for me. A lot of bad things were going through my mind, but everything is OK now. People at testing were super polite and discrete. I recommend everyone in doubt of having HIV, go RIGHT AWAY there and do the testing. Don't wait a day anymore. Worrying about it just makes it worse.

Thanks for your support on this thread. I wish you all the best.
370181 tn?1428180348
VERY happy to hear your results. Please learn from this experience.

ALWAYS USE A CONDOM!
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.