HIV Prevention Community

Risk of HIV from anal without ejaculation?

I'm male and I had my first (and only) sex 2 months ago (receptive anal). My partner didn't use a condom (now I realize how incredibly stupid that was). He didn't ejaculate inside, and whole act was around 2 minutes. I didn't notice later any blood coming out from my anus and it didn't hurt me. Till today I didn't experience any HIV symptoms (though I know some people don't experience any symptoms at all).

I'm 23 and my partner is 35.

My question is: how easy was for me to get HIV from my partner (if he has it)?

I'm going to take a test in a month, but I'm so scared.

Thanks for the answer.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
6.5 in 10000. Get tested with fourth generation and if result negative then use condom everytime you have veginal or any sex
Good news: I did testing today and I'm hiv negative. What a relief!
Last couple of days were a disaster for me. A lot of bad things were going through my mind, but everything is OK now. People at testing were super polite and discrete. I recommend everyone in doubt of having HIV, go RIGHT AWAY there and do the testing. Don't wait a day anymore. Worrying about it just makes it worse.

Thanks for your support on this thread. I wish you all the best.
VERY happy to hear your results. Please learn from this experience.

ALWAYS USE A CONDOM!