Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Worried to die

Hi i had broken condom vaginal sex. İ changed confdom. And 3 and 11 weeks after i have magetive results. With 4th genaration yest dou

Still got some symptoms   İts 16 weeks now pleae advise. Dont angry with me asking again but its really importent.  Please
35 Responses
YES,ofcourse they are.Just relax.
1831637 tn?1323264454
Stress is actually a dominant factor in development of symptoms. Especially those prone to anxiety disorder.

I have come accross people with nearly EVERY sign of acute HIV infection/ARS post exposure, some with people they actually KNEW were HIV+, and guess what - they were negative - this goes to show that symptoms alone cannot be a form of diagnosis and that testing alone is the only thing that will give you your answer.

I think you have already got your answer.

Relax.
From ur experience what would it be the main symptoms after risk
Very sore throat,very high fever and rash on trunk--torso and limbs.
How long high fewer shows and where would that be on body?
2 to 4 weeks after infection.Forget about symptoms and take the test.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.