Worried to die

Hi i had broken condom vaginal sex. İ changed confdom. And 3 and 11 weeks after i have magetive results. With 4th genaration yest dou

Still got some symptoms   İts 16 weeks now pleae advise. Dont angry with me asking again but its really importent.  Please
YES,ofcourse they are.Just relax.
Stress is actually a dominant factor in development of symptoms. Especially those prone to anxiety disorder.

I have come accross people with nearly EVERY sign of acute HIV infection/ARS post exposure, some with people they actually KNEW were HIV+, and guess what - they were negative - this goes to show that symptoms alone cannot be a form of diagnosis and that testing alone is the only thing that will give you your answer.

I think you have already got your answer.

Relax.
From ur experience what would it be the main symptoms after risk
Very sore throat,very high fever and rash on trunk--torso and limbs.
How long high fewer shows and where would that be on body?
2 to 4 weeks after infection.Forget about symptoms and take the test.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community