HIV Prevention Community

hiv

I would like to ask that , i perform an oral sex with a man in 8 weeks before , after 8 weeks my hiv test is non reactive , do i need to go and check again , is it possible that i get hiv ................
No need to do another test. Oral is zero risk for HIV, so the good news is you wasted your time getting the first test. You are free to get back to your normal life.
HIV science is 40 years old and well proven, so there is nothing you can add that will make you at risk for HIV.
thanks for your advice ! and i will not do it again !
Since there was no HIV risk, then you would be safe doing it again. However there is std risk, so you might want to check out the std forum.
std is what ?
STDs - sexually transmitted diseases,
STIs - sexually transmitted infections