HIV Prevention Community

hiv 1-2 test at 8-10 and 12.1 weeks

hello dear... im really and i need your advice and help ..im a boy who have sex with a prostitute just for 5 seconds,is anal sex but not all my penis just head (sorry for this word) ... i tested negative in 6-8-10 and 12.1 weeks and all test came back negative ... mu question is , do i need to repeat test in six months ? is my hiv test in private clinic in albania reliable , hiv 1-2 is name of test ... and im not sure what generation is type of test i have ... please please pleaseee help me ...
A simple HIV test is accurate 3 months post exposure.
Apparently you don't have to worry for this encounter.
Take care
hey im so in anixety i swear , do you think this type of test is accurate ,reliable , and conclusive after 12.1 weeks... and do you know what generation is hiv 1-2 hiv test ??? thank you for your answer
and why some people say to retest after six months ??