HIV Prevention Community

oral sex with a couple

Five days ago, I a male, had oral sex with a female and her male partner - disease free they told me, however, she was just getting over a cold/cough. They have been together for short while. Her and I kissed deeply on/off for over a couple of minutes. She had no visible sores, no bleeding gums that I noticed. I gave her male partner oral-penile sex for a short time, less than 2 minutes, no condom, no-pre-cum that I could tell or taste and he did not ejac. in my mouth. He had no visible sores, cuts or abrasions that I noticed. She also had his penis in her mouth for a short time after I had and then she took my penis into her mouth, no condom, and sucked for a minute or so, no ejac. in her. I have read this forum and understand receiving oral being no risk for transmission and giving oral, little to no risk. My question is does the scenario as I have outline here make a difference? Should I be tested?  
There was no oral-vaginal or oral-anal contact, no intercourse, the extent was oral-penile
No reason to be concerned, no reason to test, as you had no risk.
Thank-you