Healthy moms Club Community
21 Members

Groupon?

Do you guys use Groupon?  I have had tremendous luck with these.  There are two places I take my kids every summer that showed up with a groupon AND, they they've been running deals with codes to take money or percentages off of the already lower prices.  

example, I've spent about 40 bucks for us to bowl.  I got bowling for 4 with shoes for 18 dollars to use any time I want.  

Got tickets to an amusement part that we go to with another mom and her kids every summer so cheap wITH lunch included!

I never got groupons or thought much about them, but they are really something I'm enjoying.

Oh, and I got a magazine I like for 5 dollars for a year's subscription (and it does NOT automatically renew (like at the 22 dollars it normally costs).  

good deals to be had!  :>))
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.