Hemorrhoids Community
388 Members
Burning around anus - External hemorrhoid?
Greetings!

I went to a doctor lately and got my internal haemorrhoids removed (4 in total) with rubber band ligation, all went well. The reason I went there was because I had burning, itching around my anus and I still do. It looks fine and healthy when it's in normal state, but when I push, it becomes swollen like a balloon. Removing the internal haemorrhoids didn't fix anything. The doctor said these lumps cannot be removed because (well...) I'll start pooping myself. But they have to be removed somehow, I cannot live like this any more, it burns like hell and it's hard to wipe sometimes.  I have provided a sample photo illustration of what appears to be my problem (the haemorrhoids are marked in green). Please advise me what are the solutions for this! Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/FVn24CM.jpg - Photo Illustration.
Hemorrhoids Community
388 Members
424 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.