Hepatitis A Community
261 Members

Hepatitis A

I was diagnosed with Hepatitis A in early 2007 and relapsing Hepatitis in mid 2007.  I've been training for an endurance event and have been fatigued over the last week.  Could I have relapsing Hepatitis again?  
is Hapatitis A contagious
Hepatitis A is very contagious. I had it as a child and was isolated in the hospital for a month or so. I was also kept away from my siblings when I returned home, for a period of time. They now, as an adult have checked me for A, B, and C . I do not have any of them and am now immune to Hep. A. But it did do substancial damage to my liver.

That is my experience. There was not a required vaccine when I was young.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.