hair loss - pegasys & ribavirin

my question revolves around hair loss or thinning hair, I have been on Ribavirin & Pegasys since Dec. of last year. it has only been the last few weeks that I have really noticed the falling hair. Will this situation reverse and come back when my treatment stops? I will be on treatment until Dec of this year?  
I am not yet on treatment however through my research I have found that people are using this >> http://global.nioxin.com/en-US/home-page.aspx  > Best of luck to you!
Yes it will come back see how long my hair is now, Last time I went on treatment my hair fell out by the handsfull. I freaked out I had to cut it short. But after my treatment I never cut it and it has really grown. So don't worry it will grow back. Hang in there. God Bless and keep you all through your treatment.
I had really long hair. Cut it several times because of hair lost. It's been 5 years since I took med and my hair is definitely thinner. It grew back but not nearly as thick and full as before the treatment