Hepatitis A Community
254 Members

hair loss - pegasys & ribavirin

my question revolves around hair loss or thinning hair, I have been on Ribavirin & Pegasys since Dec. of last year. it has only been the last few weeks that I have really noticed the falling hair. Will this situation reverse and come back when my treatment stops? I will be on treatment until Dec of this year?  
I am not yet on treatment however through my research I have found that people are using this >> http://global.nioxin.com/en-US/home-page.aspx  > Best of luck to you!
Yes it will come back see how long my hair is now, Last time I went on treatment my hair fell out by the handsfull. I freaked out I had to cut it short. But after my treatment I never cut it and it has really grown. So don't worry it will grow back. Hang in there. God Bless and keep you all through your treatment.
I had really long hair. Cut it several times because of hair lost. It's been 5 years since I took med and my hair is definitely thinner. It grew back but not nearly as thick and full as before the treatment
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.