Hepatitis B Community

Chronic HBV

Is chronic Hepatitis B is curable??
Not curable but more or less manageable.
It is curable. Especially with Replicor. Cures peoples in 7-12 days.
Unfortunately not a the moment, replicor is still under clinical trials. In 3-4 years should be available if the trials go as it is planned.
can you please provide a link that shows Replicor cures in 7-12 days, I am interested to read this
Check the replicor thread it shows it in their report
The current clinical trials have very little to do with effectiveness of the drug. It is done more to promote  investment. It is like that in western countries - all about money. You have to experience it really to understand what I say.

Replicor has no funds to proceed with further trials. Looks like they are looking for a big pharma buyer.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.