Hepatitis C Community

GT2 F4 Class A Phase 4 New SOV/RBV Trial starting for Veterans

Official Title:A Phase 4, Multicenter, Open Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of an All Oral Combination of Sofosbuvir+Ribavirin in Genotype 2 HCV-infected U.S. Veterans With Cirrhosis VALOR-HCV: Veterans Affairs alL Oral Regimen of SOF+RBV in GT2 HCV

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02128542

Sponsor: Gilead Sciences
First received: April 29, 2014
Last updated: June 9, 2014

Locations United States various VA Medical Centers only a few are recruiting with more not yet recruiting.

If you are enrolled in VA health benefits and have HCV GT2 Cirrhosis with no exclusion criteria linke Decompensated liver or others listed  
Go to the link and review the  Eligibility and location state and city.  If you live in or near one of the cities listed and interested, contact your VA HCV provider about getting into this trial

I am a Vet and currently have the same conditions. I was the only GT2 in the second group of 10 to start tx at my VA medical center (not a trial)  Have 2 weeks left in my 12 week tx  My only real side effect has been more fatigue