Hepatitis C Community

Hiv and Hcv Negative Antibody and Antigen Test At 15 Week conclusive?

I am 32 years old. After a crazy night of drinking I ended up with a csw. What happened that night after a certain time is very blur...It turns out that at some stage I had unprotected vaginal sex with her but no ejaculation.
She was Romanian (mentioned this just for statistics purposes) and when she noticed that the condom was not on she panicked and we stopped right away. The day after when I was able to start thinking again I noticed a slight wound on my penis but no signs of blood. Then I panicked and have had several exams done over time all of them negative. One week after the incident for precaution I was treated for syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and hep b(I was vaccinated before though).
I have had multiple hiv 4th gen tests and 2 hep c (antigen and antibody)tests being the last of them at 15 weeks all of them negative. Also had routine blood exams done at 13,5 weeks and all results are between the reference values. negative VDRL, neg hep b.
After more then 3 months of recurring panic (and its side-effects) and barely any sleep, At the moment I believe I am in the clear for hiv.,,May I assume this? My concern is now mostly with hep c as I have read in many forums and they all mention 6 months to be conclusive. I believe the 6 month period is only due to other potential viruses that may run in parallel such as hiv for example. Is there any other exam that can possibly be done to reduce this window?
I have no past immunodeficiency or chemotherapy
How accurate is the antibody and antigen test for both HIV and HVC at this stage? Could you please give me some more details.
Thank you in advance
Gahaljy
Hey big guy!  Miss ya