Hepatitis C Community

infergen and svr

what are the statistics for svr after tx with infergen. just got three month post tx heptimax......UNDETECTABLE!!!!!
wondering if anyone knows the stats, how likely is it to come back now.first tx 56 weeks peg intron and an almost immediate relapse. This time daily infergen with riba for 72 weeks . I have (or maybe had?) geno 1b 2a.alts and asts
normalized at 24 weeks had one small jump 1 week post tx and are all normal now.
                            sam
oh yea I might even break out my mars wagon and go down to one of the canals tonight for A celebratory dinner.
Hey that is great news another long time member and friend of this forum just achieved SVR with the same plan, I pray it works for you too! Three months post is pretty darn good - think positive and start that celebration!  :)
56 weeks SOC and then 72 on daily Infergen ??!!! You are one tough dude!

Congratulations on your 12 week SVR and best wishes for a long, healthy life.....Pam
Great news for you!  I have just completed 6 months of it and so far so good