Herpes Community

Abscess

hello doc .. as u soon about my complains ... well to start off with before 3 weeks before  i was diagonised with abscess .. nothing on the outer layer .. its bit swollen inside the skin ... they prescribed me flucloxaclin 500 mg .. and they asked me to take 4 tablets  each day  for 7 days ... i took it for 3 days .. i got healed and i discontinued ... now from yesterday  it reoccurred and i started taking tablets again .. i went to doctor today they told me .. the reson y it occurred cox i havnt fnsd my course ... they prescribed me the same tablet now ... my question is is it related to herpes .. as u mentioned any infection might occur .. tat sy am asking u this ... u response will be really appreciated ...

This discussion is related to herpes concern plzzz do giude me .
your post got bumped off the expert forum. it's been too long since you paid to post there to add onto it. you'll need to pay again to post there if you want Terri's advice.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.