Herpes Community

Bumps between breasts

About 3 or 4 years ago, I had a penis/between beasts sex with a man I was dating at the time. The next day, the area between my breasts was slightly irritated and dismissed it as part of the friction. The irritation went away with a few days but bumps started showing up and have not disappeared since. They are small, seem to form around hair follicles, itch terribly and have a cycle of scaling and shedding the scale. I have tried both antibacterial and antifungal creams at the request of a doctor. Neither worked. What are the possible diagnoses? And, more importantly, what kind of doctor/specialist do I need to see to take of this once and for all? Thank you.
Herpes wouldn't stay there for several years.  A dermatologist would be your next step.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.