Herpes Community

Herbal remedies for HSV2?

I am tired of having to take Valtrex every time I get a bump, or start itching. I was diagnosed with hsv2 in July 2010. Scariest time of my life. I'm dealing with it but still having a hard time coping with it. Has anyone tried any other remedies, herbs, natural healings to try to make the itching, the bumps and the frustration go away?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.