Herpes Community

Herpes expertise can someone go over my results with me please?!

I am in desperate need of help analyzing my lab results. My family doctor discussed the results with me, but she said to me I don't know much about Herpes, you may want to do some research on it. Please can someone go over the results with me? Do I have HSV-2?? My boyfriend got tested and he does NOT have it.

Herpes Simplex SERUM (IgM) Antibody with reflex to titer (IgM)
-HSV-1 IGM SCREEN Positive (Abn: A)
-HSV-2 IGM SCREEN Positive (Abn: A)

HSV 2 IGM Titer
-HSV 2 IGM TITER 1:20 (Abn: A)

HERPESELECT 1+ 2 IgG (SERUM) HSV Ab 1 + 2 IgG
-HSV 1 IGG TYPE SPECIFIC AB >5.00 (Abn:H)
HSV 2 IGG TYPE SPECIFIC AB <0.90
Keep to one post please, this has been answered already.

You do not have HSV2. You test negative and your partner does not have it. The IgM is a flawed test and any result is to be disregarded, it is often falsely positive.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.