Herpes Community

Itchy scab with yellow pus bubble in the middle keeps forming. My first Hsv1 sore?

I'm 26 years old, and came into contact with someone who may have had a cold sore, right under their bottom lip, 2 weeks ago.. 1 week later, I got an itch under my lip, and noticed an ingrown hair at the site, and popped it and straightened the hair out... Since then, this yellow fluid bubble has kept forming, and I have kept popping it. The skin around it is a red scab, probably from the friction of popping it. But even when left alone, like at night, I still feel a stinging.... This has gone on for a week. To add to it, in the last 3 days I have been feeling sick. I've been feeling very hot and feverish but no actual fever, getting bad headaches at night, and have felt slightly tingly around my palms.

Could this be my first outbreak of hsv1? And is a yellow fluid bubble a characteristic of a cold sore?
Thank you very much for the opinions, I'm trying to figure out why I'm sick, and very scared of the fact I may have contracted hsv1.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.