Herpes Community

Tongue Bite or Herpes? White Sores on Tongue

Hello, yesterday 9/18 I had noticed that the sides of my tongue were hurting when I woke up...I then looked in the mirror and saw several white bumps that looked exactly like what oral herpes would look like (judging from pics online) I believe I was biting my tongue the night before though due to heavy drugs... so I cannot figure out which it is.
The night (or morning id say) that it was stemming from was 9/17
Not only was I biting my tongue but I also made out with someone new.

Today though, 9/19 the white bumps are almost completely gone. I'm wondering...since this whole occurrence has been so short lived could it possibly even be herpes? I read online and it says typically an outbreak would last at least a week especially for the first outbreak...

Useful answers are much appreciated...Thanks a Ton!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.