Herpes Community

White spot ?herps

Currently on vacation, away from reliable health care provider.

Approx 4 weeks ago I received unprotected oral from a girl who claims no hx of any sti. For the last 2 weeks I've had penus tip and groin discomfort on and off. Today I noticed a single white pimple on the head/glans. I've thrown up several times today from anxiety. Pimple is painless and has remained the same for at least 24 hours. Many thanks
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.